Wellness Within, a mental health counseling practice that uses yoga integrative medicine, is offering training within the community. The practice will host a bi-monthly training in various community locations in 2019, with the goal to simplify the process for community members to obtain quality support and knowledge to improve wellbeing.
The Heart of Yoga is an enrichment study program for ANY student of yoga who desires the knowledge beyond what can be taught in a daily class.
You do NOT need to be a yoga teacher to take this course.
Meeting one Sunday per month, September through December, this one of a kind program progressively guides you through practices, presentations and group discussions.
The Heart of Yoga integrates your body, mind and spirit to achieve greater health, balanced living, more personal power.
Over the course of the program, you will:
- Explore Principles to Strengthen & Deepen Your Practice
- Create Vibrant Health Through Ayurveda, the Science of Life
- Transform Your Energy Body for More Power and Potential
- Cultivate a Peaceful Mind for Greater Joy
I am delighted to be teaching the very first weekend!!
Sunday, September 15, 2019 • 1–4:30pm
- DISCOVER the attitudes and characteristics of the 8 Limbs of Yoga that lead to peace and contentment
- NAVIGATE through the Koshas from the physical body to your spiritual heart
- PRACTICE the 7 qualities that support a more powerful and effective yoga practice
Other weekend topics to create vibrant health will include teachings and practices on the wisdom of the following:
4 Sundays: Sep 15, Oct 13, Nov 10, & Dec 15
Save $50! Register by Aug 30 and pay $200
Find out more and register HERE
Join us to discover the Heart of Yoga.
It’s simple, practical, powerful and transformational.